Live For Speed Test Patch version 0.6Q3 released
A new patch for Live for Speed has been released. Test Patch 0.6Q3 is to be considered a minor update and only contains a few fixes and an improved car shadow system.
Please read the list of changes below for more information.
- 0.6Q3 is fully compatible with 0.6Q
- You can connect online with 0.6Q
- You can play replays from 0.6Q
- You cannot upload hotlaps made with this test patch because it is only a test patch, not an official patch.
Please keep a backup of your LFS.exe from 0.6Q so you can easily go back if there are any problems.
Changes from 0.6Q to 0.6Q3 :
- Shadows are no longer cast upwards or towards the light
- Ambient (non-direct) shadow darkness now depends on distance
- New text command /lang X to load language (data\language\X.txt)
- Increased LOD distances of humans / drivers / marshalls
- FIX : LFS could crash using /axload with a long layout name
- FIX : Traffic lights did not work after texture resolution change
INSTALLATION INSTRUCTIONS :
A FULL version of LFS 0.6Q must already be installed
To install the PATCH using the SELF EXTRACTING ARCHIVE :
- Move or save the patch into your main LFS folder
- Double click the patch to extract it to that folder
- When you see “Confirm File Replace” select “Yes to All”
- Now you can start LFS in the normal way
NOTE : You can see if the patch is correctly installed when you run
the program (LFS.exe). At the bottom of the entry screen : 0.6Q3
- PATCH 0.6Q TO 0.6Q3 (SELF EXTRACTING ARCHIVE) (if you already have 0.6Q) :
www.lfs.net/file_lfs.php?name=LFS_PATCH_6Q_TO_6Q3.exe (1.1 MB)
- PATCH 0.6Q TO 0.6Q3 (ALTERNATIVE ZIP) (if you already have 0.6Q) :
www.lfs.net/file_lfs.php?name=LFS_PATCH_6Q_TO_6Q3.zip (1.2 MB)
|Official Webpage – www.lfs.net|