MANU-Factory Sequential Shifter MF SSH14
When it comes to sequential shifters, we have seen a lot of products hit the market lately. While most of them are just fine, the Manu Factory MF SSH14 Sequential Shifter definitely wins the beauty contest. Visualy, this 410mm high shifter resembles a Porsche GT3 R sequential shifter unit.
The steel shifter arm is fully adjustable and is fitted with a reverse lever just as the real version. The Sequential Shifter can be purchased with an optional Carbon Fiber plate that is ready to be fitted with buttons, displays, switches or rotary encoders. Prices will vary depending on your product choice.
To top things of, MANU Factory has a special deal up with Kunos Simulazioni. You get a copy of Assetto Corsa bundled when you purchase the shifter unit.
MF SSH14 TECHNICAL SPECIFICATIONS:
- Sequential gearbox made of sheet steel 3 mm laser cut and powder coated semi gloss black
- Knob turned black PVC
- Ball bearings on all joints
- Shatterproof Switches
- Length: 250 mm
- Width: 120 mm
- Height: Ranging from 390 to 410 mm
- Weight: about 2.6 kg
- Adjustable shifter arm
- Adjustable resistance and friction
- Independent adjustment of the shifter movement (front / rear)
- Shifter Standard 325 € *
- Shifter lever switch with 395 *
- Controller with USB cable and box 45 €
- Carbon plate with buttons, switches, displays, encoders … price to be determined based on the options you want
Official webpage – https://www.manu-factory.it/