Barry Rowland of the Sim Racing Garage reviews the combination H and Sequential Shifter by MME Motorsports.
MME Motorsport, situated in Slovenia, is a group of engineers that have been actively involved in motorsport for more than 20 years. The company manufacturers high-performance paddle shifting systems ranging from Rally to Formula 1.
All MME Motorsport parts dubbed MME Simsport for the sim racing products, are designed, built, programmed, and assembled in-house. All the products on offer can be serviced, replaced, or modified. Even more so, MME Simsport offers a lifetime warranty for all of its sim racing products.
The MME Motorsports combination H and Sequential Shifter is available for €749.00 + VAT and Shipping
Official Webpage – www.mme-motorsport.com
- Designed for ultimate feedback and feel
- Easily switchable between H and Sequential mode – no tools needed
- CNC Machined from the aircraft grade aluminium
- Integrated USB cable (1.5m/60in long) – no cheap connectors that can disconnect or fall out
- Custom build electronics – no cheap Chinese USB modules
- Lifetime warranty
- PC Compatible
- Completely CNC machined from 7075 Aluminium
- Very robust and built to handle dynamic forces for heavy duty racers
- Integrated USB Cable
Multiple gear lever knobs:
2 different gear lever knobs for real shifting experience:
- Ball shaped for H pattern mode
- Cylindrical shaped for Sequential mode
- Aluminium base plate for easy mounting and 8 bolts.
Optional handbrake and connecting plate
- Optional heavy duty aluminium plate, perfectly positioned for the handbrake. Can be used with setups with handbrake on the right or on the left.