More Logitech G29 pictures
A new set of photos surfaced on the web, showing us the upcoming Logitech G29 steering wheel.
On May 21, Console news website Maxconsole.com revealed a few pictures of what looked like a follow up of the Logitech Driving Force Wheel. At that time, it was not exactly clear if the revealed wheel was a hoax or the real deal.
After someone discovered the initial blurry photos and a product description on the German Amazon website, a new set of pictures has surfaced. This time the photos seem to be part of an official promotion media set also showing us a pedal set looking very similar to the older Logitech G27 unit. Unlike the G25/G27 wheelsets, the G29 does not feature a Gear shifter, but it is rumored that a Logitech stand-alone Gear shifter unit might become available later on.
The Logitech Driving Force G29 racing wheel will most probably be officially announced at next week’s Electronic Entertainment Expo (E3) at the Los Angeles Convention Center.
The Amazon product page featuring the initial photo’s of the G29 was rapidly deleted. However, the product description revealed a price of €189 and included the following features list.
- G29 Driving Force is the definitive sim racing hardware for the latest PlayStation 4, PlayStation 3 and PC titles.
- Feature dual-motor force feedback and helical gearing for quiet, smooth steering.
- Stainless steel paddle shifters and RPM/Shift indicator LEDs help you make crisp, fluid gear transitions without taking your eyes off the track.
- The separate pedal unit gives you natural, responsive control with a nonlinear brake pedal.
- Driving Force is built for comfort and durability with hand-stitched leather and stainless steel components.
- Built-in clamps and bolt points allow the wheel to be mounted securely to a table or racing rig, minimizing shifting or wobbling during aggressive manoeuvres.
|Official Webpage – www.logitech.com|