A week ago, Italian game developer Milestone and organizer of the MotoGP Dorna Sports, S.L proudly released the official 2021 version of the MotoGP game franchise for the PlayStation 4, PlayStation 5, Xbox One, Xbox Series X|S, Nintendo Switch, and PC on Steam, and Epic Games Store.
Out of the box, the new motorbike racing game features the official 2021 MotoGP season, including more than 120 official riders, and 20 tracks of the official MotoGP, Moto2, and Moto3 roster. Furthermore, players will be able to relive the MotoGP history with more than 40 historic riders and their iconic bikes featured in the game.
But there is more to come.
Milestone has now published the scheduled Update Roadmap for the MotoGp 21 game, revealing the upcoming patches that will be deployed from May to June.
- Updating MotoGP™ Category: bikes model, liveries, suit and accessories
- Adding Red Bull MotoGP™ Rookies Cup
- Editable Camera Angle: players are able to personalize and create a camera angle that will perfectly suit their driving style
- Updating Moto3™ Category: bikes model, liveries, suit and accessories
- Editable Controller’s settings: players are now able to personalize their experience, modifying options and input reactions of their controller.
- Updating Moto2™ Category: bikes model, liveries, suit and accessories
- Adding Bike Retrieval in online multiplayer: the feature is now available even in online game modes.
- Adding MotoE™ Category
- Adding “Join in progress” in online multiplayer: with this update, players will now instantly joining qualifying sessions that are already started, instead of waiting as a spectator.
- Adding Wet Suit: same as the reality, riders will use Wet Suit in case of raining sessions.
The digital distribution version of the PC version MotoGP™21 is available via the Steam platform for 49,99€. Both the VIP Multiplier Pack, and Limited Edition Liveries DLC’s are available for €4.99.