Back in August, the Chinese Moza Racing brand introduced its new FSR Formula Wheel rim. Now Barry Rowland of the Sim Racing Garage takes the new wheel through his famous SRG review process.
- Intro: 0:00
- Closer Look: 0:52
- Look Inside: 13:56
- Controls Configuration: 20:26
- Driving: 28:11
- Final Thoughts: 31:44
The MOZA FSR Formula Wheel is a 280 mm sim wheel designed for maximum immersion and ultimate racing experience. The rim is built up around a CNC-machined aviation-grade aluminum housing and a sturdy frame made of 5mm high-strength carbon fiber, fitted with perforated leather grips. The wheel houses a 4.3-inch digital dash with 800*480 resolution, 10 high-brightness RGB LEDs, 10 Backlit push-buttons, 5 rotary knobs. 2 thumb switches, and 2 Analog Joysticks.
The rear of the rim houses a set of 3mm thick magnetic shifter paddles, dual-clutch paddles, and MOZA’s own quick-release system. The MOZA FSR formula wheel is compatible with all wheelbases in the MOZA RACING ecosystem and can be used with wheelbases of other brands by connecting to the PC directly via the USB hub.
The wheel is available via Moza’s official website for $649.00 + shipping.
- 280mm Formula Wheel, Built for Ultimate Racing
- 4.3-inch Built-in Digital Dash
- 15 Dash UI Interfaces
- Perforated Leather Grips
- Toray Carbon Fiber Frame and Paddles
- Aviation-grade Aluminum Housing
- Carbon Fiber Magnetic Dual Clutch Paddles
- Customized Quick Release
- Customizable RGB RPM and Shift Indicator
- Direct Connection to PC via USB Hub
- Optimized, Ergonomical Design
- 10 Programmable Backlit Mechanical Keys
- 5 Band Switches, 2 Thumb Knobs, and Analog Joysticks
- Standard Warranty – 12 months
Official Webpage – mozaracing.com