In his latest review video, Barry takes an in-depth look at the MOZA R21 Direct Drive Wheelbase. As usual, Barry takes the products through the famous SRG review process.
The Moza R21 Direct Drive Wheel Base is the most powerful wheelbase of the Moza Direct Drive lineup and is compatible with all products in the MOZA ecosystem.
Compared to its 9 and 16 N·m brothers, the R21 DD Servo motor puts out a whopping 21 N·m of Peak Torque. The unit is equipped with a D1 Compatible Quick Release and a number of Connection Ports. All the settings and features can be dialed in via the in-house Moza App.
Moza R21 Direct Drive Wheel Specifications:
- Applicable Platform – PC
- Driving type – Direct Drive
- Maximum Turning Angle – Limitless
- Cover – Aluminum
- Color – Black / Cyber Green
- Maximum Torque – 21 N·m
- Maximum Power – 480W
- Input voltage – 110V~220V AC —>36V DC
- Encoder Resolution – 262144 ppr
- USB Refresh Rate – 1000Hz
- Indicator – Supported
- APP – Supported
- Quick Release – Customized Quick Release
- Interface – Power Supply, Data, General Interface
- Accessories – Instructions, Power Supply, USB Cable, Warranty Card, Screw
- Mounting – 4-Hole Pattern on the Bottom, Side Mounting Support with Special BRKT
- Mounting Bracket – Bottom Angle Adjustment Bracket/Side Fixing Bracket
- Table Clamp – Optional
- Side Mounting – YES
- Emergency Stop – Optional
- Firmware Update – Supported
- L x W x H – 327mm x 170mm x 130mm
- Mass(ALL) – 8.9kg
- Shifting Indicator Light – YES
The Moza R21 Direct Drive Wheel Base is available for pre-order at a price of US$ 1,199.00 VAR exluded.
Official Webpage – mozaracing.com