Piboso released MX Bikes Beta 1
Piboso released the first Beta of his realistic motocross simulator called MX Bikes. This simulator is based on a scratch built physics engine that accurately try’s to simulate motorcycle dynamics and setup options. With the experience drawn from his previous projects such as GP Bikes, Kart Racing Pro and World Racing Simulators, it does not come as a surprise that the MX Bikes beta is already performing as expected.
MX Bikes also supports Multi-Player action. Users can host and join online races using the integrated matchmaking server. Users can also access rider statistics from the events they participated in.
(This download works as a demo until unlocked entering a license key)
- automotive industry-standard tyre model
- a plugins interface allows external programs to receive realtime data from the simulated bike
- LAN and online racing. Dedicated server available
- possibility to paint bike, helmet, kit, boots and gloves
- tools and documentation are provided to allow advanced users to build and integrate new tracks, bikes, helmets, protections, …
- Operating System: Windows 98/ME/2000/XP/Vista/7/8, 32 or 64 bits
- Processor: 2 GHz
- RAM: 1 GB
- Video Card: 256 MB OpenGL 1.2.1-compliant
- DirectX Version: DirectX 8.1 or newer libraries
For those interested, make sure to visit the Piboso MX-Bikes forum. We will keep you posted on future updates.
|Official Webpage – http://www.mx-bikes.com – http://forum.mx-bikes.com/|