Originally planned for a December 10th launch, and later on postponed, Italian developer Milestone now released the MXGP 2020 title which is the official video game of the FIM Motocross World Championship.
The MXGP 2020 motocross game features 68 riders of the current MXGP season from both the MXGP and MX2 categories. You can race them on the 19 circuits of the 2020 MXGP season.
MXGP 2020 is available for the PlayStation 4, Xbox One, and PC/STEAM.
The PC version is available via the dedicated Steam webpage for €49.99. A PlayStation 5 version is scheduled for a January 14, 2021 release. At the time of writing, there is still no confirmation regarding an Xbox Series X release.
Official Webpage – mxgpvideogame.com
Official Riders Bikes and Teams of the 2020 MXGP season
- Saddle up and challenge the 68 riders of the MXGP and MX2 categories, on the 19 circuits of the 2020 season, and have fun with the new features.
Heightmap Based track editor
- Choose between 4 different terrain types. Use the heightmaps to create the track of your dreams in a realistic way, through hills and mountains Share your creations or download new ones.
- Roam free in the Playground area inspired by the suggestive Norwegian fjords.
- Choose your starting point, place the Waypoints around the map, race across them, complete the path and share it online!
Dedicated Servers for Multiplayer
- Low latency, reliable connection, high bandwidth to enhance your MXGP 2020 multiplayer experience.
Co-op in the Playground
- Race against your friends or free roam together in the new Playground area.
Synchronous Multiplayer Waypoint Race
It’s not just a time attack anymore! Race against your friends in multiplayer on your path.
Race Director Mode
- Create, race, and stream exciting online challenges using special cameras and deciding the fate of races.