New Thrustmaster Driver and firmware available
Thrustmaster released a new V49 firmware for the TX Racing Wheel, optimizing the Xbox One Force Feedback protocol. The PC driver part of the update mainly brings Window 10 compatibility to the driver package
Thrustmaster strongly recommends that you update your PC with this new driver version.
- Added new firmware V49 (for the TX)
- Added new Window® 10 compatibility.
This driver includes the previous changes:
- Added new firmware V24 (for T300RS)
- Added new firmware V48 (for TX)
- Fixed conflict detected on the previous version (2014_TTRS_1) between the racing wheel and the TH8RS Shifter in some PC games like rFactor 2.
- Added new firmware V43 (for the T500RS)
- Added compatibility with the T300RS and T300 Ferrari GTE racing wheels.
- Added new firmware V42 (for the T500RS) and V47 (for the TX Racing Wheel)
- Added compatibility with the TX racing wheels.ng wheels.
- Force Feedback optimized in some PC games
- Added detection of the “Ferrari 458 Challenge Wheel” in the Control Panel.
- Resolved a problem of the wheel randomly disconnecting in some PC games.
- Resolved a problem of residual Force Feedback effects in some PC games.
- Solved a problem that appeared when users attempted to save force effects in the Control Panel)
- Optimization of the latency, refreshing and reactivity of Force Feedback effects for “next-generation” games
System Requirement : Windows® 10, 8.1 (32-bit / 64-bit), 8 , 7, Vista, XP,
|Official Webpage – www.thrustmaster.com|