The Australian sim racing cockpit manufacturer Next Level Racing has introduced its new Elite range of premium Aluminium Profile simulator cockpits supporting a Formula, GT, or Hybrid seating position.
The Next Level Racing range of products is sold in more than 50 countries and stocked by major retailers around the world.
- The Next Level Racing® F-GT Elite Wheel Plate Edition* is available from September 2021 through global retailers, including those in Europe (999 Euro VAT included), North America ($999 USD), Australia ($1199 AUD), and UK (899 GBP VAT included). *Frame only pricing.
- The Next Level Racing® F-GT Elite Front & Side Mount Edition* is available from September 2021 through global retailers, including those in Europe (1099 Euro VAT included), North America ($1099 USD), Australia ($1299 AUD), and UK (999 GBP VAT included). *Frame only pricing.
- The Next Level Racing® F-GT Elite iRacing® Edition* is available from September 2021 through global retailers, including those in Europe (1099 Euro VAT included), North America ($1099 USD), Australia ($1299 AUD), and UK (999 GBP VAT included). The F-GT Elite iRacing® Edition also includes a free 12-month subscription to iRacing® for new users. Pricing does not include the Seat or electronics. *Frame only pricing.
- The Next Level Racing® Elite ES1 Simulator Seat* is available from September 2021 through global retailers, including those in Europe (399 Euro VAT included), North America ($399 USD), Australia ($499 AUD), and UK (349 GBP VAT included). * Seat-only pricing.
We are pleased to announce our highly anticipated Elite range of aluminium profile cockpits. The elite range is based on our community, virtual and real motorsport industry feedback in the quest to close the gap between virtual and reality. says Hess Ghah, CEO of Next Level Racing
Our vision for the Elite range was to innovate and improve functionality, aesthetics, quality, and design to deliver a new standard for how an aluminium profile cockpit really should be.
In setting this new standard, Next Level Racing, and in particular, our R&D team put countless hours into innovating and custom engineering improvements for the ultimate simulation experience rather than just yet another aluminium cockpit. As well as taking it to the next level it’s exciting for us to be the first company to provide a multi-position aluminium profile cockpit including quick adjustments to adjust between formula, GT, and hybrid racing positions.
The new range also comes with a whole range of new Next Level Racing ecosystem Aluminium profile accessories as well as the new Elite ES1 Seat. The Elite ES1 Seat has been designed specifically for sim racing, providing great ergonomic support for the widest range of users in all seating positions. The high-quality PU Foam padding is wrapped in suede fabric providing both comfort and a quality look to the ES1 Seat.
y introducing a fixed-back single-piece seat, the ES1 Seat solves potential flex otherwise experienced with conventional reclining seats. By using a contour–shaped seat, all users can enjoy a fitted feel with maximum comfort. The ES1 Seat is designed to improve the sim racing experience in ergonomics and also strength to resolve the twisting commonly experienced in other conventional seats on the market.
Manufactured using a custom-tooled 5 axis rotational moulding process to ensure material consistency, providing maximum rigidity and strength. By using premium suede covering, provides durability and added grip to meet the demand of every sim racer.
Premium brass mounting hardware locations create versatility for various mounting configurations including Buttkickers, seat belts, and other haptic technologies. Combining the Next Level Racing seat bracket with the ES1 seat, the user can utilize 98 unique mounting configurations.
- High-strength five-axis roto-molded polymer shell provides great support in any driving position setting
- PU Foam gives ideal lumbar support for prolonged driving sessions
- High-quality suede covering gives a premium touch whilst being durable and high grip
- Fully compatible with other cockpits on the market with the NLR Seat Brackets, or third party seat brackets
- Next Level Racing® Seat Belts included
- All mounting hardware included
The Next Level Racing® Elite Triple Monitor Stand Add On transforms the Elite Freestanding Single Monitor Stand into the ultimate triple screen solution. The unparalleled strength of 6063 aluminium extrusion means it supports three 21”-43” screens with the included VESA mounts and includes height-adjustable feet, custom cable management clips and a spirit level for the perfect immersive racing simulator cockpit setup.
Official Webpages – www.nextlevelracing.com