Next Level Racing Introduces The F-GT Formula and GT Cockpit in Matte Black
Next Level Racing proudly presented the follow-up to their existing F1GT cockpit. As with the original F1GT chassis, the new fully adjustable F-GT cockpit in matte black lets you set up racing positions for both Formula and GT racing and adds more new features and updated functionality.
The F-GT Formula and GT Simulator Cockpit in Matte Black will be available globally this August for €599 Euro (inc VAT) – MSRP/RRP $499 USD – $699 AUD (inc GST) + shipping.
What’s new from the F1GT to the F-GT
- Electroplated Matte Black finish on the frame. All bolts, nuts, and washers changed to black for a stealth look
- New sliding holes for faster adjustment of wheel, pedal and shifter positions
- 3 more levels of angle adjustment added for the wheel, pedals and seat positions
- Height adjustable feet included that screw into the frame of the cockpit
- Adaptor included for Buttkicker® Gamer 2
- Product name change to F-GT to reflect formula and GT seating position
- Compatibility with Next Level Racing® Lockable Wheel Castors (available separately)
Leading Features of the F-GT
- Dual position cockpit to have you in authentic formula or GT racing positions
- Completely adjustable wheel, gear shifter, and pedal positions
- Extras included such as seat slider, gear shifter support, lumbar support cushion, Buttkicker® Gamer 2, height adjustable feet
- Rigid, high-quality powder coated steel frame with premium racing seat
- Rock solid design to handle high-end pedals and direct drive wheels
- Suitable for serious sim racing and even professional driver training
- Built for comfort and long races
- Compatible with all major wheel and pedals. Pre-drilled for Thrustmaster®, Logitech®, Fanatec® & Simxperience® Accuforce wheels. Built strong enough to support direct drive wheels
- Up to 10 minutes required to change from formula to GT position. Wheel, pedal, and seat positions all change.
Official Webpage – www.nextlevelracing.com