Precision Sim Engineering GT3 Wheel Review By The SRG
Barry Rowland of the Sim Racing Garage reviews the Precision Sim Engineering GT3 Wheel. As usual, Barry shows us the product in detail and takes the wheel through the SRG review process before sharing his final thoughts.
The PSE GT3 wheel is a high-quality 310mm lightweight racing wheel solution custom build around a genuine Sparco Steering Wheel which is compatible with Sim Steering, OSW and Accuforce Force Feedback systems.
The PSE GT3 wheel is available via the official Precision Sim Engineering website for £895.00 (€997.83) + shipping. (Please note before ordering: There is a lead-time of 4 weeks for delivery.)
Those interested in the product can contact Precision Sim Engineering at this email
GT3 Steering Wheel Features:
- 310mm Diameter
- Genuine Sparco Steering Wheel. Made in Italy.
- 2 Rotary Dial Controls
- 8 High-Quality Push-Buttons
- 2 Toggle Switches
- PSE Magnetic Gear-Shifters with Carbon Fibre Paddles.
- Fits any 50.8mm Quick Release (Quick release not included)
- Replaceable Industrial-Grade Coiled USB Cable.
- The GT3 wheel connects to a PC or Mac via its own dedicated USB input. Not compatible with PlayStation or Xbox
Official Webpages – www.precisionsimengineering.com