RaceRoom Flag Rules Feature Coming Next Week.
Sector3 Studios has confirmed that the upcoming RaceRoom Racing Experience patch due next week, will include the long requested active flag rules feature.
This new feature will further enhance the simulation value of the RaceRoom Racing simulator. The flag rules will be applied in both single and multiplayer modes. In single player mode, the AI will yield when they get a blue flag. They will also be penalized for overtaking under yellow, just as the real player does.
To start off, RaceRoom will feature 7 different racing flags.
- Indicates the start of a session and safe racing conditions.
- Is shown to the drivers to warn them about incidents ahead. You should reduce your speed and refrain from overtaking unless stated otherwise. If you illegally passed cars under yellow you will be asked to give those positions back. Failing to do so within 15 seconds will result in a penalty.
- Indicates a faster car approaching from behind, and is typically shown on your out lap or when being lapped. Let the driver pass safely to avoid a penalty.
You have 10 sec to do so, before receiving a first warning, and another 10 sec before receiving a Drive Through Penalty.
- This flag is a warning handed to the driver for going off track / driving the wrong way / etc.
- The white flag warns you about a slow car on track. This could be a damaged car trying to make its way back into the pits, a driver rejoining the track after losing control, or a car from a slower class.
- The one flag no driver wants to see. If you are receiving a black flag you have been disqualified.
- The chequered flag is being shown when the winner crossed the finish line and the race is ending.
Official Webpage – game.raceroom.com – sector3studios.com