Sector3 Studios deployed a new 1.5 GB update for RaceRoom Racing Experience and added the French circuit Paul Armagnac to the RaceRoom track portfolio.
Furthermore, the update also adds a new layout, (Muellenbachschleife) to the Nurburgring circuit.
Check out the full changelog below for more details.
The Circuit Paul Armagnac better known as Circuit de Nogaro is a racing venue located in the commune of Nogaro in the Gers department in southwestern France. The track is named in honor of Nogaro-born racing driver Paul Armagnac who died in an accident during practice for the 1962 1000 km de Paris at the Montlhéry circuit.
The Nogaro track is relatively flat, with 6 metres (20 ft) difference in elevation between its highest and lowest points. It is raced clockwise and consists of two long straights, the 950 metres (3,117 ft) long start-finish straight and the almost parallel aerodrome straight, linked by sections of several slow corners.
The raceroom version of the track includes 3 layouts, being the Gran Prix circuit, Club circuit and the Caupenne Circuit.
The Circuit Paul Armagnac for R3E is available via the RaceRoom Store for €4.98.
game.raceroom.com – sector3studios.com
Download size = 1.5 GB
Client version = 0.9.3.029
Client BuildID = 7369857
Dedi version = 78.0.1328
Dedi BuildID = 7369871
- New track release: Nogaro (Circuit Paul Armagnac) – Known issue : HUD trackmaps are misaligned and will be fixed in an upcoming hotfix.
- New layout for Nuerburgring : Muellenbachschleife (free upgrade to all owners of Nuerburgring)
- Added logging to further investigate reports of crashes at the end of Multiplayer race sessions
- Fixed a game crash that could occur when switching the game from one monitor to another
- Paul Ricard – Red and Blue runoff material properties are now simulated
- Formula RaceRoom U.S. – Car setup polish
- Tatuus F4 – Car setup polish to make it less edgy
- AI – Porsche 964 – Reduced AI pace a bit in high speed turns
- AI – Volkswagen Scirocco – Reduced AI pace a bit in high speed turns
- AI – Spa-Francorchamps AI tweaks
- AI – Monza GP AI Tweaks
- Controllers – Default profile for Fanatec CSL DD now uses the deviceID for the wheelbase while it’s set to PC mode instead of CSW Compatible mode