Reiza Studios are hiring – User interface artist/graphic designer
After a successful crowd-funding campaign to secure the future development of the Reiza Studios products, the developer is now on the lookout for a user interface artist/graphic designer to develop a new 1080i & HUD systems for their racing simulators. (Stock Car Extreme & Formula Truck.)
When interested, and you think you are up for it, make sure to submit your application & portfolio to firstname.lastname@example.org
The ideal candidate will have a strong passion for crafting UI graphics and technical ability to implement the UI; a (sim)racing fan possessing exceptional design sense and self-motivation to learn the available tools for placing UI elements as required.
- Design and assist in the implementation of user interfaces & in-game HUD systems;
- Produce an User Experience with minimal direction that includes elegant design & novel ideas;
- Generate game ready assets that adhere to strict development guidelines provided.
- Experience in Graphics Design, UX, Art, Animation, or equivalent;
- Portfolio samples / previous examples of UI/Graphics design;
- Solid understanding of common graphic design practices and appreciation of an exceptional user experience;
- Solid technical understanding of photoshop and other 2d tools required to create interface elements;
- Ability to design, and develop interface screens, widgets, dialogs and UI systems with the available tools;
- Solid teamwork & communication skills (command of English language);
- Immediate part-time availability & for the next 2-3 months.
Bonus if you have experience with racing simulators / games, particularly with the ISI game engine & third-party HUD systems such as rFDynHUD.
|Official Webpage – www.reizastudios.com|