RIDE Official Demo for PlayStation 4 and PC Available
Milestone Studios released a 4.7gb playable PS4 and PC demo of their upcoming Motorcycle game “Ride”. This Demo lets you ride a Naked bike, Superbike or Supersport bike on the Sierra Nevada country track.
The full version of Ride will be available on 27 March for Xbox One, Xbox 360, Windows PC, Steam, PlayStation3 and PlayStation4.
You can Download the PC demo at the official Ride Steam Page. (Click the demo button on the right side) The PS4 Demo version is available on the PlayStation Network.
The Ride demo includes the following:
- Quick Race game mode
- 1 Country Track (Sierra Nevada)
- 1 Naked Heavyweight bike
- 1 Superbike
- 1 Supersport bike
- Some of the customizable elements
In “Ride” players can choose out of a 100 motorbikes, in 4 different categories such as Superbikes, Supersports, Naked, and Historical Bikes, and race them at a selection of city, country and historic circuits from around the world.
- Single race: Up to 16 riders in a single race, on one track and in one class.
- Championship: Up to 16 riders compete in an event with 3 or more races.
- Time Trial: Give it your best shot! Try to beat the record on each track.
- Track Day Challenge: Overtake as many rivals as you can before the time runs out.
- Drag Race: Select the right setup, change gears at just the right moment, and reach the end of the straight in the lowest time possible.
- Endurance: Two riders take turns riding the same bike along the same long route: who will be the fastest?
|Official Webpage – ridevideogame.com|