Back in September 2021, the Dutch Sim-Lab brand known for its outstanding Aluminum Profile-based sim-racing chassis, and the Canadian GRID Engineering company specialized in high-end sim racing steering wheels and accessories reached an agreement by joining forces, and presented their GRID P911 Steering Wheel.
Now Sim-Lab introduced its new GRID P911 Steering Wheel V2 and made it available for pre-order.
The P911 wheel is built with the highest quality materials and FEA testing to shave weight while maintaining superior rigidity. The enclosure, shifters, clutches, paddles, hub adapter, and other parts are all CNC machined from high-quality 6061 aluminum, and anodized for durability, longevity, and ease of cleaning.
The wheel features 80 telemetry-controllable RGB LEDs, and industry-leading specification parts, including the encoders, and buttons. Each encoder and button has 4 LEDs that are individually controlled. You can set your desired RGB effect such as a multi-color spin, fade, or flash to provide you with visual confirmation for settings such as flags or pit-limiter. This enables every customer to set their own specific individual color preferences utilizing a selection of 16.7M colors.
Furthermore, the wheel is equipped with a vibrant 300-lumen backlit panel that puts out brilliant colors while maintaining the full ability to adjust the brightness levels.
On the back of the wheel, you find a set of Dual clutches which feature the largest adjustment range on the market. To further improve the feeling of the clutch release, Sim Lab has tested various spring diameters to provide you with that perfect amount of resistance.
The firmware allows you to adjust the bite point of the clutch in one of three modes (dual-clutch, analog & switch) without the use of software and the ability to do it while in you are using the wheel.
The Sim Lab GRID P911 Steering Wheel V2 is available for pre-order via the official Sim Lab Website for €2,499.00 + Shipping
- Motorsports grade electronics throughout
- High resolution 5″ LCD
- 80 telemetry controllable RGB LEDs
- Full billet anodized aluminum construction
- Adjustable clutches + 3 modes (dual, analog & switch)
- 5″ USB Display
- Custom over-molded PU grips with an anti-static mixture
- 300mm Width
- Silkscreen printed scratchproof glass
- Custom spec ELMA side encoders
- 6 pin Lumberg connector
- 650gf APEM switches (4 RGB LEDs per)
- Custom billet aluminum power injection box
- Backlit front encoders (4 RGB LEDs per)
- 50.8 to 70mm adapter included
- Custom injection molded button caps
- 5mm Carbon fiber front plate
- Custom PCBs throughout
- Rear carbon access door for easy connector replacement
- 80 Telemetry controllable RGB LEDs
- Height adjustable paddle shifters
- Billet aluminum grooved shifter, clutch, and mono paddles
- Height adjustable clutches
- P911 steering wheel with the hub adapter
- Power injection box
- All required cables
- Link to owner’s Discord and digital owner’s manual.
- Quick release
- Wheel extension
Official Webpage – sim-lab.eu