Sim Racing Garage – Ascher Racing Button Plate Review
Barry Rowland of the Sim Racing Garage reviews the Ascher Racing Button Plate.
As usual Barry takes us on a tour checking out the product in detail and takes a look inside the housing. In the second part of the video Barry explains how to prepare and mount the wheel plate to an aftermarket wheel, making use of the supplied templates.
The Ascher Racing Button Plate is a high-quality professional grade button plate that incorporates a set of high-quality buttons, encoders, and paddle shifter system. Martin Ascher provides you with a choice of different paddle styles for his shifters such as the Formula, Formula Short, GT, GT1, GT3, and GT asymmetric versions.
The Ascher Racing C20S Button plate retails between 509.00 € and 579.00 € depending on your choice of paddles, and quick release.
For more info check out www.ascher-racing.com.
- carbon fiber button plate & backplate + black casing
- plug & play via coiled USB cable (400 – 1200mm length)
- 20 inputs from buttons, paddle shifter, and encoders
- 8 x Knitter MPS 103 F push button incl. cap and cover (precise and soft feeling)
- 2 x CTS288V Encoder – incl. push button function – aluminum knob – 3 inputs each (16 dents per revolution)2 x K
- nitter MTA 106 G two-way toggle switch incl. cover – 2 inputs each
- 2 x Paddle Shifter
- BU0836A-NC controller – matrix wiring
- controller GND connected to QR (to minimize EMI issues with servo wheels)
- no visuals (SLI, LEDs etc.)
- high strength bolts, lock-nuts and washers included (to mount the wheel to a QR)
- size S
- recommended rim size: 270mm – 290mm
- 50mm bolt pattern (quick release)
- center width: 108mm (check the distance between hand grips of your wheel rim!)
- ergonomic design – buttons are placed for easy reachability
|Official Sim Racing Garage webpage – simracinggarage.com|