Sim Racing Review Sim-Seat SR-X
Doug Meyer of Sim Racing Review talks about the Sim-Seat SR-X fitted with the Ricmotech Hydraulic Pedals. In a previous video Doug initially introduced the pedal set and explained some of its features. In this episode Doug documents his Sim Seat build as he now fitted the Ricmotech Hydraulic Pedals. Doug explains that the Sim-Seat SR-X was his best choice because of its sturdiness, adjustability and the fact that its easy to mod. the In the next episode we will see the rig in action.
The SR-X simulator is the latest design by Sim Seats. It takes the comfortable seat from the SR-2, and places it on a redesigned frame that removes the center-post.
The SR-X simulator specs:
- Side post design
- Strong, stable, steel tube frame design
- Durable powder coat finish
- Comfortable seat with color options
- Extremely adjustable for all sizes and driving styles
- Pro Shift kit ready – Post mount (Fanatec) and clamp mount (Logitech, Thrustmaster TH8, Sim Gear Lighting SST)
- Sim Seats SR-X ConneX system ready
- Custom frame colors
- Made in the USA.
|Official Webpage – www.SimRacingReview.Com|