Sim Racing Studio Power Wind Review By SimRacingGirl
SimRacingGirl reviews the Power Wind package By Sim Racing Studio.
The SRS Power Wind is a very neat accessory to take your sim racing experience to a whole new level. The Power Wind simulates the wind pressure caused by movement varying the amount of wind, based on the speed of the car via the telemetry of the simulation platform used. This will greatly improve the immersion factor while driving open cockpit cars in your favorite sim.
The SRS “Double-the-fan” Power Wind Package is on sale for $189.00 at the official Sim Racing Studio website.
SRS POWER WIND
The SRS Power Wind gives you a sensation of driving a real car. You can feel how quick you are going so you can better plan your braking and turning points. No need to manually configure any settings on your PC. It auto recognizes the car/track max speed and changes the fan rpm accordingly (@ every 1 MPH or KPH, not in intervals).
Optional Air Flow Straightener increase wind speed by 40%-50%. But it makes some extra wind noise.
- The IntelliBox is the brain that connects all your SRS accessories to your PC.
- It’s an AI device that learns from the game you are playing.
- It auto-configures fan speed, optimal shift light RPM and more.
- You also save USB slots on your PC because the InteliBox can connect up to 4 SRS accessories using only 1 PC USB port.
- Install the Free SimRacingStudio App on your racing PC.
- Plug the USB cable from the IntelliBox to your PC.
- Connect your SRS accessories to the InteliBox.
- Connect the power supply.
- Configure your game (click here for instructions)
- Ready to race
This package includes the following:
- SRS IntelliBox
- SRS Power Wind (Fan: 4500 rpm; 218 CFM)
- 12V power supply and DC splitter
- 1x RJ12
- 1x USB cable
- 1x GoPro 360-degree swivel mount (note that you can use any GoPro mount with SRS accessories)
- SRS Free SimRacingStudio software
- SRS Power Wind:
- Length 4 3/4″ (12 cm)
- Height 7″ (18 cm) . It can be extended using GoPro extensions.
- Depth 1.5″ (4 cm)
- Length 4.55″ (11.5 cm)
- Height 1.2″ (3 cm)
- Depth 2.4″ (6 cm)
Official Webpage – www.simracingstudio.com