Sim Steering XAP Formula 2.0 Rim Review By The Sim Racing Garage
Barry Rowland of the Sim Racing Garage reviews the Sim Steering XAP Formula 2.0 Rim.
XAP is the leader of the single-seater steering wheels. The most famous championships (GP2, WSR, GP3, Formula Renault, Formula E) use XAP designed instrumented steering wheels. Made of a high-quality aluminum/carbon mix these steering wheels combine lightweight with strength.
The Sim Steering Company by Leo Bodnar, adapted a real-world GP2/3 & Renault World Series formula wheel rim featuring electronics designed by Leo Bodnar for simulator use. Driving with the actual wheel used in the real Renault Formula 2.0 cars gets Barry once step closer to reality.
- Steering wheel hardware sourced directly from XAP as used in GP2/GP3, Renault World Series, F3, Formula-e and other championships.
- Featuring electronics designed by Leo Bodnar for simulator use.
- Same model full color TFT screen as used by XAP in the real wheel for the ultimate in realism.
- Two replica screen layouts from GP2/GP3. Switchable by using two scroll buttons on the wheel. (Other screens can be made available by request)
- Can be supplied with the original wheel internal mil-spec connector to allow connection to a real steering column for use in a simulator (contact us for details on how to order this)
- Supplied as standard without quick release ready for your own. Hole cutout in the rear is designed for SPA or Sadev QR, however, others may also fit. We can also supply with The QR of your preference (Choose 1 option)with the male part that’s direct to the shaft clamp adaptor.
- Supports over 30 games including rFactor, iRacing, Assetto Corsa etc with software plugins by Fanaleds – www.fanaleds.com
2,484.00GBP – 2835,94€ – 3305,72USD + Shipping.
Official Webpages –http://www.xap.fr – www.leobodnar.com