SimWorx Pro Series Supercar Sequential Shifter Review By The SRG
Barry Rowland of the Sim Racing Garage reviews the SimWorx Pro Series Supercar Sequential Shifter.
One of the brands aiming at the more expensive, high-end segment of the sim racing market is the Australian SimworX company who are based in Bayswater North, Victoria, Australia. SimworX is building simulator cockpits since 2002. Their hugely successful racing simulator series is used as a home training setup by many real-world racing teams and international racing drivers. Besides designing and building full-blown Sim Racing chassis, Simworx also develops and retails high-end sim racing peripherals.
One of their latest creations is the Simworx Supercar Billet Sequential Shifter as used in the Ford Falcon FG-X of the Shell V-Power DJR Penske Team. This Alloy Supercar Shifter is CNC machined from a solid Billet of aluminum and is polished. The shifter features a separate gearbox connected via a push rod, just as in the real world. The gearbox can also be remotely mounted using a longer push rod. The throw and tension are adjustable. A reverse lever will also be available. The Shifter is PC compatible and fully Plug and play when using iRacing, AMS, Assetto Corsa, rFactor2, rFactor1 and Project Cars.
The Simworx Supercar Billet Sequential is on order for 1,100.00 AUS$ + GST + Shipping for Australian customers. (converted that is €695 / £625 + shipping + taxes when available outside Australia)
- Precision CNC machined from 6061 Billet Aluminium
- Dual Roller Bearing Pivot
- Precision Ground Pivot Bolt
- Authentic Foam Handle
- CNC Machined Base Assembly
- Polished Alloy Handle Adaptor
- Push Rod Connector to the gearbox
- Variable Stroke via Pushrod
- CNC precision gearbox actuator assembly
- Stainless Steel Bolts and fasteners
- 12 Bit USB interface
- Self Installing software – plug and play
- Reverse Lever assembly available as an option
Official Webpage – www.simworx.com.au