SRH Introduces The New G-Force LCD Pro Display And PCB
Not so long ago, British simulation hardware manufacturer Sim Racing Hardware [SRH] introduced their G-Force Modular Dash which is a high-end dashboard addon for a selection of popular wheelbases including the Fanatec CSW/CSL, OSD, Bodnar, and SimXperience Accuforce units.
As part of the modular Dashboard system, aspiring customers can add the now well-known G-Force LCD which is a 4.3″ 480×272 TFT LCD telemetry display heavily influenced by real-world racing instrumentation. While the original G-Force LCD was already one of the better sim racing telemetry displays on the market, it did not stop SRH developing and improving an already impressive product, by introducing the brand new G-Force LCD Pro.
The 4.3″ 480×272 SRH G-Force LCD Pro is designed for the professional and sim racing enthusiast who requires a high performance and flexible display solution offering a very high-quality image and fast refresh rate.
The G-force LCD Pro comes complete with its black anodized case constructed out of black anodized alloy and is fully enclosed, featuring stainless and anodized fixings. The unit features 17 RGB (multi-Colour) LED’s in an 11-3-3 configuration allowing for a large amount of data info to be shown, not just an RPM shift light. The unit features 32 inputs for buttons and rotary encoders as well as 4 analog axis inputs for pedals and/or clutch paddles etc. Interestingly, as well as a fully built display, SRH also sells a bare PCB version of the unit which is ideal for wheel builders and the DIY enthusiasts.
Both the cased G-Force LCD Pro display and the bare PCB unit comes with a software license for the SRH G-Force software suite which is continuously updated and improved and regularly receives support for new sim racing titles.
Optionally, SRH supplies either a desktop stand or a number of brackets to allow the display to be fitted to wheelbases such as the AccuForce, Bodnar, CSW, OSW etc.
G-Force LCD Pro Product Description
- High-Quality 4.3″ 480×272 TFT LCD display
- 17 ultra bright RGB LEDs in an 11 + 3 + 3 configuration allowing for an almost unlimited color range
- 32 inputs for buttons and rotary encoders
- 4 Anolouge axis inputs
- Single Micro USB for everything
- Fully enclosed all-metal anodized Alloy Case
- Choice of RED or BLUE anodized washers
- USB Lead Included
- Free software Included
- Supports a growing list of simulations incl: AC, iRacing, GSCE, Automobilista, pCars 1&2, rFactor and rFactor2, R3E, GTR2, Race07. (more titles will be added along with more screens etc in regular free updates)
- Encased G-Force LCD Pro – £399.95 (€ 445,34 – US$ 516,53 ) + shipping
- Bare G-Force LCD Pro PCB – £309.95 (€ 345,13 – US$ 445,73 ) + shipping
- Acrylic mounting bracket for the AccuForce, Bodnar Sim Steering, CSW, OSW etc – FREE
- Anodised Aluminium bracket for the AccuForce, Bodnar Sim Steering, CSW, OSW etc – £14.95 (€ 16,65 – US$ 19,31 )
For more info or purchase, check out the official SRH website.
Official Webpage – simracinghardware.com