SRH Thrustmaster Dashboard Review By Dan DiMaggio
Avid Sim Racer and YouTube publisher, Dan DiMaggio reviewed the Sim Racing Hardware (SRH) anodized alloy Dashboard add-on for the Thrustmaster series of sim racing wheels.
The Sim Racing Hardware Thrustmaster Dashboard is a high-quality product aimed at adding extra controls and added immersion to your sim rig. The dash is mounted using 4 stainless steel screws and is fully plug and play. The unit comes with full instructions and a quality USB lead.
The SRH Thrustmaster Alloy Dashboard is available at the SRH web-store for £249.95 + shipping. (€285,91 + Shipping) (USD 321,27 + shipping)
- Superb Quality Brushed Black Anodised Alloy Base for ultimate looks and rigidity
- Fits TS-PC and TS-XW
- 8 Momentary Push Buttons plus one HD Start Button
- 4 on/off toggles with pulse per click
- 3 on/off toggles with safety covers (2 Red 1 Blue)
- 3 Rotary Encoders
- Laser Engraved Roundels (1-16, Brake Bias and +- Boost)
- Fully Plug n Play
- Simple 4 screw fitting (4 Stainless screws included) Just remove hub ring and fit!
- Please note: This unit is PC compatible ONLY (not Playstation / Xbox etc)
- Superb Build Quality
- Full Instructions (.PDF sent by E-Mail)
For more info or purchase, check out the official SRH website.
Official Webpage – simracinghardware.com