The Cube Controls QRX Quick-Release
Cube Controls SRLS is based in Italy and is a manufacturer of state-of-the-art sim racing equipment for both the professional and sim racing enthusiast market.
The Italian manufacturer has already made a name for itself by producing a series of stunning high-end modern Formula and GT wheels, including the recently introduced Cube Controls GT-X rim.
However, in order to be functional and swappable, a steering wheel needs to be connected to the wheelbase. Ideally, this should be done via a quick-release system, and even better so, the wheel electronics should be easy to connect when switching wheel rims.
Cube Controls already offered a Universal Quick Release solution that was more than capable of doing the job. However, they have now introduced the QRX witch is a new self-centering Quick Release system an integrated USB electrical connector. The QRX is compatible with any 50.8 / 70mm system.
The QRX Quick Release is available via the Cube Controls webstore for €249.00 Incl. VAT + Shipping
- 7075 aircraft grade ergal main female and male body
- Conical self-centering system with spring-loaded locking steel rods
- No play adjustable wedge system
- Integrated USB electrical connector with gold plated spring contacts
- Fits any 50.8/70mm systems
- Compatible with the standard Cube Controls to USB coiled cable