The SimXperience GS-5 G-Seat Explained
A week ago, SimXperience Racing Simulators proudly announced that they had released the long-awaited and much anticipated GS-5 G-Force Seat.
Because the GS-5 G-Force Seat is a rather innovating and original product, the concept might need some explaining. SimXperience own Darin Gangi gets behind the wheel in iRacing to convey how the GS-5 is reacting to his driving and explains how the GS-5 Seat works.
This GS-5 G-Force Seat is the second generation G-seat produced by SimXperience. Powered by strong industrial grade electric motors, the GS-5 is the successor to the class-defining GS-4, which set the original high bar for motion feedback realism. With in-depth refinement and extended durability testing, the GS-5 improves on the GS-4 in every way.
With the race-ready performance, comfort for long endurance races, highly detailed vehicle feedback and spectacular good looks. The GS-5 can be integrated into just about any existing sim racing setup. The GS-5 like all other products in the SimXperience Eco-System is compatible with over 40 supported racing titles with flight support planned in the future.
- Bolt-on, Easy to Integrate Motion Feedback System
- Easily bolts to any SimXperience Stage Series Racing Simulator
- USB-Ready Plug & Play
- Real-time customizable motion profiles can be custom tuned to represent any vehicle with ease!
- SimXperience Exclusive SimVibe Technology Compliments Motion With True Physics Based Vibratory / Tactile Feedback (software included)
- AccuForce Direct Drive Steering Systems
- Stage Series Motion Simulator Systems
- Buttkicker Mini LFE SE
The SimXperience GS-5 G-Seat is available via the SimXperience website for US$ 2999.00. SimXperience has units available for immediate shipment.
Official Webpages – simxperience.com