Ferrari 458 Spider wheel for Xbox One
Thrustmaster allready released its high end TX Ferrari 458 Italia wheel for the Xbox One, and now announced a second official “licences by Ferrari” wheel for the next-gen Microsoft console. This new Thrustmaster Ferrari 458 Spider wheel is aimed at the lower end of the market. The first thing you will notice is that the wheel has no force feedback, but a patented ‘bungee cord system’ that delivers linear resistance, regardless of the rotation angle, ensuring ergonomic and intuitive control.
Combined with its automatic centering ability this will still generate a resistance feel ensuring smooth and accurate game control. The wheel features a 4 step adjustable wheel sensitivity. The wheel only supports 240 degrees rotation in comparison with the 900 degrees of its bigger brother.
With its metal paddle shifters, 9 action buttons, a two-way Manettino switch , D-Pad and Xbox Guide button, the Thrustmaster Ferrari 458 Spider wheel seems very good equipped for a wheel in its price range. Another first in the budget range of wheels is the inclusion of a progressive resistant pedal set. All in all a fine product for the race gamer on a tighter budget.
The wheel will be on sale by April 14th and will cast 99.99 Euros / $99.99 Dollars / 83.14 GBP.
7/10 replica of the FERRARI 458 SPIDER racing wheel
- Realistic: 28 cm diameter racing wheel featuring a rubber-textured grip
- 2 Up & Down 100% metal paddle shifters
- 9 replica action buttons (including View and Menu buttons)
- 1 Manettino® (2 positions)
- 1 ENGINE START D-Pad
- 1 Xbox Guide button
- 2 red rubber-textured grips, inspired by motor sports ensuring excellent ergonomics and optimum comfort.
- Central clamping system ensures optimum stability on all desks or tables
- Adjustable wheel sensitivity (4 included presets) ensuring more precise driving in all games.
- Optimized ‘Bungee Cord’ mechanism: delivers linear resistance, regardless of the rotation angle, ensuring ergonomic and intuitive control
- 240 degree rotation angle
- Built-in controller pairing detection LED for Kinect
- 2 pedals with wide footrest
- Brake pedal offering progressive resistance
- Individually adjustable pedals
|Official Webpage – http://www.thrustmaster.com|