Back in 2020, gaming peripheral manufacturer Thrustmaster teased the first pictures of the Formula Wheel Add-On Ferrari SF1000 Edition Steering Wheel for the PC, PS4, PS5, Xbox One, and Series X | S. The wheel was actually released in 2021, continuing the companies long-standing partnership with the Italian Prancing Horse brand.
Better late than never, Barry Rowland of the Sim Racing Garage now takes the Scuderia Ferrari F1 replica wheel through the SRG review process.
- Intro: 0:00
- Closer Look: 0:47
- Look Inside: 12:09
- SF1000 Mounted: 20:23
- Display Feature Sets: 20:42
- Driving: 31:00
- Final Thoughts: 34:48
The Thrustmaster Add-On Ferrari SF1000 Edition Replica Steering Wheel is available at a suggested retail price of €399.99 / £349.99 / $349.99.
The T-Chrono Paddles, the alternative option for this new wheel, will be available at suggested retail prices of €59.99. / £49.99 / $69.99.
- The 4.3-inch IPS LCD display offers up to 69 necessary information via various displays depending on the game for optimal piloting comfort
- 3mm thick carbon fiber breastplate (21 layers) combining rigidity and lightness for balanced force feedback
- Up to 25 action buttons including 7 encoders for intuitive piloting and limitless adjustment possibilities
- Native telemetry or wireless connectivity, iconic markings, and official landmarks for unprecedented immersion and realism
- 100% aluminum interchangeable magnetic paddle shifters and two programmable analog paddles
- Steering wheel compatible with PC (Windows 10), PlayStation, and Xbox (list of functions on Thrustmaster support)
- Steering wheel compatible with Thrustmaster T-Series bases sold separately: TS-XW, T-GT, T300, TX, and TS-PC
- Steering wheel compatible with T-Chrono Paddles (sold separately)
- Ferrari Official Licensed Replica Steering Wheel
Official Webpage – www.thrustmaster.com