Thrustmaster – New Drivers and Firmware Available
Thrustmaster has released a new “2016_TTRS_1” Driver and Firmware update for the T500, T300, TMX, TX, and T150 racing wheels.
Changes made in new driver:
- Added compatibility with the TMX Force Feedback racing wheels.
- Optimized drivers and PC compatibility for T150 / T300 / T500 / TMX / TX racing wheels.
Thrustmaster strongly recommends that you update your PC with this new driver version.
Changes implemented in Firmware V43:
- Fixed random firmware update issue (BOOTLOADER case) detected on the previous version (V42).
This firmware includes the previous changes :
- Added compatibility with the PS wheel (of the T300RS). =V42
- Added compatibility with the FERRARI 458 CHALLENGE WHEEL Add-On wheel with the new IC (IC V2). =V42
- Added compatibility for the “Ferrari 458 Challenge Wheel” (IC V1) on PC and PlayStation®3 = V41
- The self-calibration process has been optimized = V40
- Latency has been optimized and raised to 500 Hz (instead of 125 Hz) of the frame rate =V40
- FERRARI F1 racing wheel compatibility added : compatible with both T500 RS racing wheels, i.e. the GT and Ferrari F1 wheels = V38
- BOOTLOADER: Added protection and recovery procedure to avoid any risk of definitive firmware loss = V37
- FLASH MEMORY: Added protection to avoid potential flash corruption. = V35
- PEDALS: Improved Precision = V33
- “MODE” BUTTON: Now necessary to press this button for one second to invert the pedal set position (to avoid unintended inversion during gameplay). = V33
- Wheel’s calibration optimization + Wheel’s central value detection optimization = V32
Thrustmaster also added a new “Automatic” vs “Forced” modes feature for the cooling fan (useful when playing in a high-temperature environment or with a very high Force Feedback setting).
More info is available here: http://ts.thrustmaster.com/faqs/eng/thr_eng_00156.pdf
|Official Webpage – www.thrustmaster.com|