Thrustmaster – New Optimized Drivers and Firmware Available
Thrustmaster has released a new Driver and Firmware update for the T500RS, T300RS, T300 Ferrari GTE, T150 and TX racing wheels.
After downloading, the update procedure is performed through your wheel only, you don’t need your pedal set for this operation. (Keep in mind that on the PC, the USB sliding switch on the T300 RS & T150 racing wheel’s base must always be set to the PS3 position!)
After the update your Thrustmaster wheel’s Firmware version should appear at the top right in the Control Panel’s tabs, and should read:
- T500 RS Racing Wheel: V43
- T300 RS Racing Wheel: V25
- T150 Racing Wheel: V5
- TX Racing Wheel: V50
- Added compatibility with the T150 racing wheels .
- Optimized drivers and PC compatibility for T150 / T300 / T500 / TX racing wheels
- Added new firmware V50 (for the TX)
- Added new firmware V25 (for the T300)
- Added new firmware V5 (for the T150)
System Requirement :
- Windows® 10/ 8.1 (32-bit / 64-bit)/ 8 / 7/ Vista/ XP
|Official Webpage – www.thrustmaster.com|