Thrustmaster – PlayStation 4 Bluetooth LED Display Available
Earlier today, Thrustmaster had published a teasing picture of a soon to be released new sim racing product for the PlayStation 4 Console. While they did not reveal any product name or details, some observant community members identified the mystery product as the Thrustmaster Bluetooth LED Display.
The Thrustmaster BT LED Display for PS4 is officially available starting tomorrow for €150.
Enjoy total freedom to put your display wherever you like in your racing setup!
The very first display unit featuring Bluetooth® wireless technology, officially licensed for PlayStation®4, featuring 15 tachometer LEDs, 6 marshaling LEDs, a central numeric display gear indicator, and 2 side alphanumeric display areas!
Display unit featuring Bluetooth® wireless technology, officially licensed for PlayStation®4, featuring:
- 15 built-in LEDs for tachometer function (RPM)
- Central numeric display area indicating gear number
- Left and right alphanumeric display areas, each with 4-character x 14-segment displays
- 6 warning/ marshaling LEDs positioned at the left and right of the unit
- 3 rotary selectors with push button function
- On/Off switch
- Adjustable brightness
3.8 V / 3000 mAh lithium-ion battery:
- From 24 to 48 hours of battery life
- Rechargeable via Micro-USB cable (Not Included)
Compatible with all PlayStation®4 systems
Compatible with PlayStation®4 with recommended Thrustmaster racing wheels: T-GT / T500 RS / T300 Series / T150 and T80; and also with DUALSHOCK®4 controllers
Already compatible with the games F1 2017, DiRT 4, WRC 7, Project CARS 2 and Gravel. The list of compatible PS4™ games is available at https://support.thrustmaster.com (on the BT LED Display page) and is updated regularly.
In the Box:
- 1 x Display unit featuring Bluetooth® wireless technology
- 1 x user manual
- 1 x consumer warranty information
Official Webpage – www.thrustmaster.com