Publisher Nacon and developer RaceWard Studio are back with a new official gameplay trailer of the upcoming TT Isle of Man – Ride on the Edge 3 title.
The latest ingame footage shows us the 4th section of the Isle of Man Snaefell Mountain riding Michael Dunlop’s Yamaha YZF-R6.
The Isle of Man Tourist Trophy is a renowned and challenging motorcycle race taking place on the public roads of the tiny island in the middle of the Irish Sea. The dangerous course spans over 60km and features 264 bends, requiring specially prepared high-powered superbikes. In the real world, the riders train their entire lives for the opportunity to become the champion of the TT.
The TT Isle of Man – Ride on the Edge 3 game features all the official content from the latest TT event, including riders, bikes, teams, and an impressive digital version of the famous course. Players can either choose to compete in the Supersport or Superbike class, on 32 different tracks and over 200km of roads.
With easy-to-learn and intuitive controls and ultra-realistic physics, the game also offers an open world where players can freely explore the Isle of Man and participate in various game modes such as Quick Race, Career Mode, Online Multiplayer, and weekly and monthly races.
TT Isle of Man – Ride on the Edge 3, is scheduled to be released in May 2023 on the PC (Steam), PlayStation4, PlayStation5, Xbox One, Xbox Series X|S, and Nintendo Switch.
- A total of 200km of practicable roads in search of points of interest and challenges to accomplish, including 60 km for the Snaefell Mountain Course
- 32 different circuits, including current and historic layouts
- Nearly 40 Superbike and Supersport motorcycles and riders
- Improved physics for more precise cornering and braking management
- Lots of motorcycle upgrades to achieve the best performance
- A new “Open Roads” approach to discovering the Isle of Man freely
- 11 different types of activities including two customizable
- Multiplayer with the ability to create open or private online lobbies
- Online competitions and weekly and monthly events
- A cross-gen compatible game
- A smart delivery offer allowing players to benefit from old and next-gen versions of the same platform after purchasing any version of the game
Official Webpages – racewardstudio.com – iomttthegame.com