TT Isle of Man Updates Released
This month, BigBen Interactive and Kylotonn Racing Games released two updates for their officially licensed TT Isle of Man game. The latest patch for the PC version of the game adds full support for Steam Controllers and PS4 gamepads.
The Xbox One and PS4 versions of the patch will be dispatched at a yet to be confirmed date.
Update V 1.02 changelog (April 11) :
- Steam Controller and PS4 gamepads are now fully supported
- Steam Controller, Xbox, and PS4 controllers now work with Steam Link
Update V 1.01 changelog (April 5):
- Trigger feedback for Xbox gamepads are now available on PC
- Updated pilot’s animations
- In the options menu, “resolution” and “refresh rate” values are now associated with the type of screen selected
- AI pilots are less likely to collide with other vehicles
- Increased very slightly AI brake skill
- Adjusted AI turn skill to avoid being too slow during a turn
- Fixed several crashes
- Fixed several achievements that did not unlock
- In career mode, fixed Tourist Trophy events that did not appear properly
- Fixed some achievements that did not unlock properly
- We thank you again for your continued feedback and support.
The officially licensed TT (Tourist Trophy) Isle Of Man game is dedicated to one of the most famous and heroic motorbike races on the planet. The Isle of Man TT race is an annual event run on the Isle of Man in May or June since its inaugural race in 1907.
The Isle of Man TT has been traditionally run in a time-trial format on public roads closed for racing. It can be considered one of the most dangerous races in the world. Between 1907 and 2015 the official practice sessions and races resulted in 246 fatalities, of which 141 were competitors. The game will feature the iconic 37¾ mile Snaefell Mountain TT Course and many of the leading teams and riders re-created digitally to accurately represent their team liveries and bike manufacturers.
The TT Isle Of Man: Ride on the Edge game will feature a faithful reproduction of the Isle Of Man road course and an additional 9 fantasy tracks on which you can practice. You will be able to take the roles of 23 riders and 40 official motorbikes. The TT Isle Of Man game features both a Singel player career mode and an Online competition supporting up to 8 players.
Official Webpage – www.iomtt-thegame.com