Barry Rowland of the Sim Racing Garage presents his review of the VNM Shifter V1.
The VNM Shifter V1 is an all-metal H-pattern and Sequential shifter kit by Vietnam-based VNM Simulation. As usual, Barry takes the product through the rigorous SRG review process, to find out if the product can compete with the more well known brands in the same price range.
The shifter is available for around $200.00 US via the official VNM Simulation Facebook page.
- Solid full metal construction
- H-Pattern or Sequential shifting modes via an interchangeable restrictor plate
- Adjustable gear stick tensioning
- Several different H-pattern plates available:
4 forward gears + reverse gear
5 forward gears + reverse gear
6 forward gears + reverse gear
7 forward gears + reverse gear
- Fully configurable front RGB-LED
can be any static color of your choice or use 1 of 10 animated effects
- Truckdriver game ready
2 x button ports provide support for trucker style gear knobs with buttons
- Quick and plug & play easy setup – no drivers needed
- several pre-drilled and threaded holes for easy hard-mounting
- Table clamp
Official Webpage – simcoaches.com