NACON and French video game developer Kylotonn / KT Racing have revealed the initial car list for WRC 10, the latest official video game of the FIA World Rally Championship.
On top of the 2021’s entry list of cars participating in the WRC and cars from past WRC games, WRC 10 will also introduce some new cars that left a mark in the history of WRC. Besides the new vehicles, the developers also updated and added new liveries for the current cars.
Following the launch of WRC 10 on September 2, NACON will release two major free updates that will include additional rally cars on top of new stages, historical events, improvements to existing modes, and more.
Initial Car List:
- Hyundai i20 WRC 2021 (Hyundai Shell Mobis WRT) x4
- Ford Fiesta WRC (M-Sport Ford WRT) x3
- Toyota Yaris WRC (Toyota Gazoo Racing WRT) x4
- Hyundai i20 WRC (Hyundai 2C Competition)
- Ford Fiesta WRC (Fnckmatie)
- Hyundai i20 WRC 2021 (Hyundai Motorsport N)
- Hyundai i20 WRC (Paddon Rallysport)µ
WRC2 / WRC3
- Volkswagen Polo GTI Rally2 (ALM Motorsport)
- Volkswagen Polo GTI Rally2 (Moviesport)
- Citroën C3 Rally2 (Tagai Racing Technology Team)
- Ford Fiesta Rally2 (M-Sport Ford WRT)
- Škoda Fabia Rally2 (Toksport WRT)
- Citroën C3 Rally2 (Sports & You)
- Citroën C3 Rally2 (Nicolas Ciamin)
- Citroën C3 Rally2 (Yohan Rossel)
- Citroën C3 Rally2 (Saintéloc)
- Citroën C3 Rally2 (Yohan Rossel)
- Hyundai i20 Rally2 (Hyundai Motorsport N)
- Ford FIesta Rally2 (Tom Williams)
- Ford FIesta Rally2 (Tom Kristensson)
- Škoda Fabia Rally2 (Fabrizio Zaldivar)
- Škoda Fabia Rally2 (Eerik Pietarinen)
- Škoda Fabia Rally2 (Emil Lindholm)
- Škoda Fabia Rally2 (Mattias Ekström)
- Škoda Fabia Rally2 (Chris Ingram)
- Škoda Fabia Rally2 (LOTOS Rally Team)
- Volkswagen Polo GTI Rally2 (Johan Kristoffersson)
- Volkswagen Polo GTI Rally2 (Rakan AL-Rashed)
- Volkswagen Polo GTI Rally2 (Kaur Motorsport)
- Ford Fiesta Rally4 (Jon Armstrong)
- Ford Fiesta Rally4 (Raul Badiu)
- Ford Fiesta Rally4 (Team Flying Finn)
- Ford Fiesta Rally4 (Autosport Team Estonia)
- Ford Fiesta Rally4 (Motorsport Ireland Rally Academy)
- Ford Fiesta Rally4 (Styllex Motorsport)
- Ford Fiesta Rally4 (Porvoon Autopalvelu)
- Ford Fiesta Rally4 (LMT Autosporta Akademija)
- Livery Update: Alpine A110 Berlinette – 1973 (Team Alpine)
- New Livery: Lancia Stratos 1974 (Sandro Munari)
- New Car: Audi Quattro A1 1981 (Michèle Mouton)
- Audi Quattro Sport – 1984 (Stig Blomqvist)
- Livery Update: Lancia 037 – 1983 (Walter Röhrl)
- New Car: Peugot 205 T16 Evo 1 – 1985 (Ari Vatanen)
- New Car: Peugot 205 T16 Evo 2 – 1986 (Timo Salonen)
- New Car: Lancia Delta HF 4WD – 1987 (Juha Kankkunen)
- Lancia Delta HF Integrale Evoluzione – 1992
- New Livery: Toyota Celica GT4 – 1992 (Carlos Sainz)
- New Livery: Toyota Celica Turbo 4WD Safari Pack – 1993 (Juha Kankkunen)
- New Car: Subaru Impreza WRC – 1997 (Colin McRae)
- New Car: Mitsubishi Lancer Evo V – 1998 (Tommi Mäkinen)
- Citroën Xsara WRC 2004 (Sébastien Loeb)
- Citroën Xsara WRC 2005 (Sébastien Loeb)
- Ford Focus RS 2007 (Team Ford Focus RS)
- New Car: Citroën DS3 WRC – 2011 (Petter Solberg)
- Volkswagen Polo R WRC – 2016 (Sébastien Ogier)
- Toyota Yaris WRC – 2019 (Ott Tanak)
- Lancia Fulvia HF – 1972 (Team Fulvia)
- Toyota Corolla – 1999 (Hideyoshi Kenzou)
- GR Yaris Rally Concept (Team GR Yaris Rally Concept)
- New Livery: Citroën C3 WRC 2018 (Sébastien Loeb)
- New Livery: Citroën C3 WRC 2019 (Sébastien Ogier)
- Porsche 911 GT3 RS R-GT (Team Porsche)
- Citroën C3 WRC (Pirelly Tyre Team)
- Proton Iriz Rally2 (Team Proton)
To celebrate the 50th anniversary of the championship, WRC 10 is offering a brand-new Anniversary edition, packed with new content and sensations. In the retrospective mode, players will be able to relive the most intense moments from 1973 to today. The new WRC 10 History Mode puts your driving talents to the test through 19 historical events that require you to adapt to racing conditions of each time period.
There will be 4 new 2021 rallies included in this new iteration of the official FIA World Rally Championship game. Get ready to tackle the stages of the Croatia Rally, Rally Estonia, Ypres Rally Belgium, and RallyRACC Rally de España. Furthermore, include 6 historic rallies including Acropolis, San Remo, Germany, and Argentina.
The WRC 10 game will feature 120 special stages, 52 official teams from the 2021 season (WRC, WRC2, WRC3, Junior WRC), and 20 legendary cars from Alpine, Audi, Lancia, Subaru, Ford, Mitsubishi, Toyota, and feature WRC stars such as Sébastien Ogier, Ott Tänak and Thierry Neuville, as well as stars of the future in Kalle Rovanperä, Adrien Fourmaux, and Oliver Solberg.
The WRC 10 Career Mode has been comprehensively upgraded and now includes a livery editor. The upgraded physics engine will feature better aerodynamic force, turbo, and braking management, on all surfaces. Last but not least, the ever so important sound design has also been revamped.
On the competition side of things, WRC 10 will have daily and weekly challenges and a club feature enabling you to create your own competitions.
Just about a year ago, NACON and KT Racing confirmed that their licensing agreement with the WRC Promoter was extended until 2022 which will also enable them to develop and publish a WRC 11 next year. Codemasters (EA) will take over the WRC gaming rights in 2023.
The upcoming WRC 10 title will become available on September 2, 2021, (September 7 in North America) for PC (Steam), PlayStation 5, Xbox Series X|S, PlayStation 4, Xbox One, and at a later date on the Nintendo Switch. The PC version will become available on both Steam and the Epic Games Store.
Those who Pre-order WRC 10 before September 16th, 2021, will receive the legendary Subaru Impreza WRC 1997, as driven by rally legend Colin McRae.
Official Webpage – www.kylotonn.com