Automobilista 2 – Update V22.214.171.124 & Silverstone Pack DLC Released
Reiza Studios released Update V126.96.36.199 and the Silverstone Pack DLC for its Automobilista 2 Racing Simulator.
Besides a healthy set of fixes and improvements, the update also features a revised championship mode, UI improvements, an updated track limit penalty system, and AI adjustments. Furthermore, the update also introduces the classic Lotus 49C, Brabham BT26A, and the F-Vintage Gen2 series as free content for AMS2.
Check out the full changelog below.
Automobilista 2 is currently available via Steam for €36,99, while the Automobilista 2 + 2020-2021 Season Pass Bundle is available for 114,28€. The recently released Hockenheimring Pack DLC is available for €8.99.
Silverstone Pack DLC
Alongside the update, Reiza Studios also released the awaited Silverstone Pack DLC which features 3 historical iterations of the word famous circuit and its current modern layout. (1975, 1991, 2001, and 2020) Reiza informs us that additional layouts for the main track in each era will be gradually added to the pack in future updates.
The Silverstone Pack DLC for Automobilista 2 is available via Steam for a modest 8,99€.
- The track limit penalty system and regulations have now been completely revised to adhere more closely to real racing regulations and for better consistency. A more detailed explanation of the rules for track limits as of v188.8.131.52 will follow shortly.
- Added F-V10 Gen1 class
- Added Lotus 49C, Brabham BT26A to F-Vintage Gen2 series
- Released Silverstone Pack featuring 2020, 2001, 1991 & 1975 versions (DLC package)e
- Championship mode: Added Frontend standings table; Added race length scaling option; Added progress reset option; Fixed bug ensuring player vehicle respects championship configuration.
- Added new track limit penalty system- no more slowdown penalties (except to give back positions), the driver has a customizable number of track limit violations before being awarded a drive-thru penalty
- Added penalty tolerance logic for when the cut occurs over grass/gravel or occurs after contact with another vehicle
- Decreased the distance in which a track limit violation invalidates the next lap
- Track limit rules made standard for all racing sessions (whether single or multiplayer) for better consistency
UI & HUD:
- Added Brazilian-PT localization (Beta)
- Fixed some situations where Championship was incorrectly identified as a Career championship
- Added UI Pit Strategy screens (access via Setup screen)
- Added Vehicle List switch option to the Vehicle Selection page.
- Fixed Time Trial info unit still showing old style in Minimal mode
- Multiplayer chatbox now logs all messages over the session
- Removed the fade delay from “Give back Position” HUD message so it disappears instantly when the position is returned
- Reduced tyre speed effects on adhesive friction for all slick tires
- Increased longitudinal slip (and reduced understeer as a result) for f-Retro, F-Vintage, Opala 1986 tyres
- Adjusted F-Vintage Gen2 tyre width, diameter & gear ratios to match new official cars
- Reduced engine inertia on all MRX engines
- Adjusted front splitter pitch sensitivity for prototypes, GTs
- Minor aerodynamical revisions for AJR, Stock 2020
- F-Ultimate: Adjusted ERS charging & deployment properties (higher throttle threshold, more charging from full brakes) to minimize chances of the battery running out over 1st laps
- Adjusted car body friction & restitution (slightly less jerky when coming into contact with other cars)
- Fixed Copa Classic CTD from the missing wet compound tyre
- Fixed Camaro SS 6th gear ratio
- Removed all “artificial” AI functions affecting their behavior in racing situations (minimizes unpredictable reactions)
- First-lap decision making on 1st lap introduced in v184.108.40.206 now applies to all race laps
- Fixed AI tendency to put wheels on the grass on straights for no apparent reason during lap 1
- Added initial version AI defensive driving logic (very subtle on this release to minimize potential issues)
- Further AI refinements to reduce the likelihood of accidents on lap 1, including logic for AI to be more careful when rejoining the track after going off
- Adjusted DRS activation speeds for AI for Sigma P1 & AJR cars equipped with the device
- Minor AI Grip tuning for Cascais, Hockenheim
- Improved pitlane merge to the main path at Hockenheim GP / National
- Super V8: Muted PitLimiter sound for now until further code adjustments
- Hockenheim 2020: Slightly relaxed high-frequency road surface noise for a less bouncy ride
- Added F-Classic suspension animations & adjusted driver animations (all models)
- Fixed F-Trainer driver hands position in 3rd person view
- Stock Car Cruze 2020: Fixed chassis visual glitch
- Camaro SS: Corrected mirror position
- ARC Camaro – Fixed visual glitch on liveries 3,4,98,99
- Puma P052: Corrected display RPM and Speed readings
- Chevette: Windscreen reflection reduced
- Stock Car Cruze, Corolla 2020: Added dynamic dirt & damage
Official Webpage – www.reizastudios.com