DEM introduces the DRS Endurance Rim
DEM Simulators unveiled the high-end DRS Endurance Rim steering wheel that will become available for the DRS Integrale Force Feedback wheel.
With the DRS Integrale professional steering system, DEM wants to target the Sim Racing market by creating a less expensive professional force feedback wheel that will appeal to the more demanding user. At this time, no pricing has been set.
The Endurance Rim has a 310 mm diameter and features a hand stitched Alcantara grip and Carbon look trimmings. The DEM rim is fitted to a hub that is very similar to the Fanatec Universal wheel hub. This hub is featuring a multifunctional display, 8 buttons, and two rotary switches. The hub is connected to the PC using a USB cable. The wheel comes with a software suite supporting most of the simulators available on the market.
DEM Simulators also announced that they will present some more rims during the coming weeks. The Hub also supports a selection of aftermarket steering wheels. More details will be revealed later on.
DRS INTEGRALE specifications:
- 2x 24v 200W high torque contra-rotating engines, made in Italy
- 1 reduction stage with large diameter steel gear wheels made in Italy (no belts)
- engines and gear wheels mounted on large diameter bearing
- reducer box machined from solid mounted on CNC laser cut steel base, fully made in Italy
- 1 encoder with 10000 PPR mounted directly on the steering axis (steering wheel position is not influenced by the presence of the reducer)
- 14 Nm torque (to be confirmed within January)
- 1024 torque levels for each steering direction (with a resolution of 8 grams of force on a 30cm large steering wheel)
- possibility to modify steering wheel’s inertia via software to adapt it to different type of cars
- integrated electronics, with no external components
- Assetto Corsa plugin that gives you the chance to modify the force feedback response as you prefer (we are working to get this on the other main simulation softwares)
- fast customer care service thanks to products available on our national territory
- Windows driver to recognize the peripheral as a force feedback device
- USB connection
- size: 210x270x120(h) mm
- weight: 12 Kg
|Official Webpage – www.demracingsimulators.com|