Apex Racing TV welcomes you to Part 2 of a Product Review of Leo Bodnar equipment. In this second part they our looking at their prototype F1 wheel.
If you missed part one, you can check it out here
Costing a massive £2499, thats € 2924,85 or $3823,97 without VAT it will not become a mass product.
Then again, Leo Bodnar fame probably ensures that this is a high quality innovative Sim Racing product.
As stated on the official website.. STRENGTH. PRECISION. STABILITY. CONTROL
- 16nm peak torque
- 10,000 PPR Encoder
- 20,000Hz internal update rate
- Used by professional driver training centres and race teams since 2010
- Powered by mains 100 – 240 VAC
- Works on every sim race game we’ve tested including, rFactor 1&2, iRacing, DiRT 1,2&3, F1 2010,2011,2012, P. C.A.R.S, Assetto Corsa, all SimBin titles plus many more.
- SimSteering Control Box
- High precision and strength servo motor
- Desktop Mounting Bracket
- Emergency Stop Button
- Shaft Clamp Adaptor (with 70mm & 50.8mm bolt patterns)
- GT Steering Wheel
- 2m motor cables
- 3m USB Cable
- Choice of UK, US or EU power Cable
- Config software
Make sure you don’t miss the upcoming part 3.
|Official Webpage – http://www.leobodnar.com – http://simsteering.com|