Yours truly has been an NLR V3 Motion platform user for quite a few years now, and after all this time, I still love every aspect of it. First of all, it’s a seat mover as I wanted it to be. it’s very compact, it’s very well built ( by MotionSystems), it’s almost silent, and it’s perfect when you build your own T-Slot rig.
In my personal opinion, it is the perfect compromise between price / functionality / performance / build quality. But you don’t have to take my word for it. Let’s hear what others think of it.
Presenting his most recent review, Mike from SimRacing604 checks out the Next Level Racing Motion Simulator Platform V3 and performs a talk & drive session, sharing his first impressions.
The 2DOF Next Level Racing professional-grade Motion Platform is suitable for both home use and advanced professional applications. The unit comes complete with Next Level Racing Platform Manager Software. This is a professional and specialized software package for the platform and is click and play compatible with all major racing and flight titles on PC. The software is constantly updated to support new software titles as they are released. For more details, check out the video.
The Next Level Racing Motion Simulator Platform V3 is available for €2999.00 + Shipping)
fac_icon icon=’external-link’] Official Webpage – www.nextlevelracing.com
Next Level Racing Motion Simulator Platform V3 Features:
- Incredibly fast, yet smooth realistic movements using professional motion cueing profiles.
- A responsive and powerful system that delivers realistic and smooth movement rather than a rollercoaster ride
- The most compact design in the world, fitting within the space of your existing Cockpit
- Can Support up to 130kg users
- USB plug-in.Simple to use click and play software for all major racing and flight titles on PC
- Silent fans providing cooling for electronics and motors
- Electromagnetic motor shaft brakes that ensure zero movements of the platform when the system is switched off.
- Built-in power source, including an active PFC function to protect from short circuit/overload/overvoltage and overheating.
- Quality European Manufacturing
- Max Angular Displacement for Pitch & Roll: +- 10°
- Max Speed: 20°/s
- Max Acceleration : 360°/s2
- Vibrations for frequencies up to 50hz
- True in-game feedback based on car telemetry information
- Two side/points vibration capabilities
- Simulates road bumps, road texture, vibrations, gear changes, collisions, horizontal rubs & bumps
- Power Source: 110-240VAC 50-60HZ
- Max Power Consumption : 350W
- Max User Weight: 130 Kg
- Ambient Temperatures: -20° to +60°C
- Full Performance Temperatures: +5°C to +35°C
- Direct bolt on to all Next Level GTultimate and Flight Simulators. (V2 has been designed to easily adapt to other cockpits)
- Supported Max Weight – 130 KG
- Product Weight – 21KG
- Boxed Dimensions – 49 X 48 X 21 CM
- Boxed Weight – 24 KG
- Part Number NLR-M001
- Width – 46 cm Length – 32 cm Height – 20 cm
- Simple to use professional, specialized, and advanced click and play software for PC
- Adjust the level of Motion, Bumps, Roll and Pitch, with the click of a button
- Compatible currently with all major PC titles below and a list of compatible games will continue to grow as titles are released. We constantly update our software as new games hit the market.
Events, VR & Commercial Use:
- SDK is available at an extra cost, allowing 3rd party software integration and adding motion for VR projects. For more info please contact us.
- Our product is designed for commercial use and we provide a 1-year warranty for commercial customers.
- The Next Level Motion Platform is basically compatible with all major racing and flight titles on PC. Our software is continuously getting updated with new compatible titles as they hit the market and our list of compatible games will continue growing.
- Our software also has a “direct input controller” function meaning you can run the motion platform directly from feedback from your steering wheel, flight controls or even gamepad. This means for example with a joystick the platform will read movements directly from your joystick to control the platform simultaneously
Other by dedicated plug-ins (connector):
- NoLimits 2 Roller Coaster Simulator 126.96.36.199+
- WarThunder (only airplanes)
- By DirectInput/ Force Feedback interface:
Many games that use DirectInput interface (and optionally ForceFeedback interface) to interact with joystick or steering wheel.
- .NET applications
- Native x86 and x64 Windows applications