SimCoaches are based in Las Vegas, Nevada USA, where they develop and produce high-end sim racing equipment for the PC market.
Following his review of the SimCoaches P1-3 Pro Hydraulic Pedal Set, Barry Rowland of the Sim Racing Garage now presents his review of the Sim Coaches P1 Pro full sized Handbrake.
This CNC machined aluminum handbrake is built around Wilwood Master and Slave Cylinders to replicate the high pressure feel found in real race cars with a 500 PSI pressure sensor. The pressure can be regulated via a Bias knob on the handbrake hydraulics.
The unit features an adjustable handle giving you various mounting possibilities to fit your style. The P1 Pro Handbrake connects to your PC via a regular USB Cable.
The P1 Pro Handbrake is available via the official SimCoaches website for $597.00 + Shipping.
Typical shipping time is 5-7 business days in the United States and 10-15 on International orders. (Faster shipping is optionally available.)
Features and Benefits:
- Adjustable handle allows for different handle positions every 15*.
- Utilize Wilwood hydraulics for a consistent feeling every time.
- Bias knob to change pedal force on the hydraulic handbrake.
- High-quality CNC machining for ultimate reliability and performance.
- Product Height: 14.5″
- Product Width: 4.5″
- Product Length: 11.875″
- Product Weight: 7LBS
- Sensor Max: 500PSI
- Minimum Pressure: 35LBS of Force
- Maximum Pressure: 500+ LBS of Force
What’s In the Box:
- 1x Pro Hydraulic Handbrake
- 1x USB Cable
- 1x Handbrake Mounting Kit
Official Webpage – simcoaches.com