Recently, the Dutch Sim-Lab brand known for its outstanding Aluminum Profile-based sim-racing chassis added a sim screen to their product lineup in the form of the Sim Lab SD43-X Sim Dash.
Now, they expand their Sim Racing hardware product line introducing the first Sim-Lab branded steering wheel and quick-release.
The Sim-Wheel P310 BOX-1 is build up around an original oval-flat 310mm diameter Sparco P310 steering wheel. The wheel spokes are made out of 4mm anodized aluminum, and the rim is covered with high grip suede. The wheel can be fitted to a quick-release unit via 6 pre-drilled 70mm mounting holes compatible with a Simucube and Fanatec Hub, or any other 70mm based quick-release system.
The button-plate casing is made from billet aluminum and a carbon fiber front plate. The wheel is fitted with 7 Knitter buttons and 2 quality 7-way thumb switches that feature a rotary function, 4-way D-pad function, as well as push-button functionality. Furthermore, the P310 BOX-1 wheel is fitted with (snap dome) adjustable carbon fiber paddle shifters.
The Sim-Lab Sim-Wheel P310 BOX-1 is available via the official Sim Lab Website for € 599.00 + Shipping. ( At the time of writing the item was temporarily out of stock)
- Solid aluminum casing made from billet aluminum
- Sparco P310 original steering wheel
- Wheel size – 310mm across and 235 from top to bottom
- 7 Knitter buttons as used in real racecars featuring best tactile feedback + different colored button caps
- 2x 7-way thumb switched. (Rotary function, 4-way D-pad, and push-button)
- USB Powered
- Aluminum casing snap dome shifters with adjustable carbon fiber paddles and adjustable travel
- Buttons shrouds included in different colors
- Carbon fiber front plate
- Total of 21 inputs to configure inside the sim
XERO-PLAY Quick Release
Besides the Sim-Wheel P310 BOX-1, Sim-Lab also announced that they will start retailing rebranded versions of the popular HRS (Hybrid Racing Simulations) XERO-PLAY quick release system.
The XERO-PLAY Quick Release System is constructed out of 6061-grade billet aluminum and stainless steel. The system is specially designed to be compact and light-weight, yet able to handle the intense forces and frequencies generated by Direct Drive Steering Systems.
At the time of writing, no official price was listed. I will keep you posted when more info becomes available.
- Available in multiple colours, and bolt PCDs.
- Standard kit comes with:
- 1 x Motor side
- 1 x 70mm PCD Steering side (unless Customer states they need different PCD)
- 6 x M5 x 16mm SS Allen Key Bolts
- 2 x Adjustment Allen Keys