Stock Car Extreme V1.38 released
Reiza Studios have released version 1.38 of their popular Game Stock Car Extreme title.
During the Reiza Studios crowd funding campaign, the development team already revealed the list of upcoming content. This new update will bring you the first batch of new content in the form of the Holden V8 Supercars based “Super V8 series” car and the modern version of the Montreal Grand Prix circuit.
As with every release, the update also contains a small selection of fixes and improvements.
Steam Users will automatically receive the update. Non-Steam users can update to v1.38 by running GSC Sync. If you want to update manually starting from a v1.21 base install, you will have to download the needed packages and install them in the correct order.
In case Non-Steam users should you get a CTD on start-up after the update, check Gamedata\Shared folder and make sure coreshaders.mas is the only file there. (This may affect some 3rd party mods).
Let us remind you that Reiza Studios also runs a special Steam promo this week (31/08-06/09)
- Stock Car Extreme 33% off: http://store.steampowered.com/app/273840
- Formula Truck 2013 50% off: http://store.steampowered.com/app/273750
Main changelog for v1.38:
- Added Super V8 series.
- Added Modern Montreal.
Features & fixes:
- Minor Jacarepagua Historic LOD fixes;
- Updated trackside ads;
- Fixed error with 2 F3 talent files;
- Adjusted F-Extreme gear & final drive ratios to better match 2015 standards;
- Updated off-track & rumble strip sounds in closed cockpit cars.
|Official Webpage – www.reizastudios.com|